Helping you better understand your choices, consolidate your skills, and apply academic writing conventions.
Personal statement is a key requirement of both undergraduate (bachelor’s) and postgraduate (master’s) applications. Admissions tutors use it along with academic qualifications to assess applicants’ suitability for their chosen courses. Therefore, your chances of getting accepted at university largely depends on your ability to write a strong personal statement.
How do we support?
Driven by formative feedback, supported by technology-enhanced Personal Statement Builder, and guided by academic consultants, our personal statement guidance:
- reduces knowledge gap between prior studies and current choices,
- provides innovative writing tools, and
- personalises individuals’ writing needs.
Depending on your subject and the level of study (bachelor’s or master’s), we will help you develop a strong statement that strength your application. By writing the statement with us, you will be able to:
- refine your choices,
- consolidate your current skills matching with course and level of study, and
- apply academic writing conventions, i.e. style of writing, features of writing, writing for different subjects.
Note: International students will greatly be benefited from the application of academic writing conventions for their English language test (e.g. IELTS).