All clients and website visitors of Pioneer Academic Consultancy (UK) Ltd are expected to comply with our terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions include:
- In these terms, “we” “us” or “our” refers to Pioneer Academic Consultancy (UK) Ltd, trading as Pioneer Academic Consultancy. The company is registered in the United Kingdom with registration no. 11778418, and VAT registration no. GB 315346715. Our registered office is at 167-169 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PF.
- In these terms, “you” or “your” refers to the website visitors.
- Pioneer Academic Consultancy delivers university admissions services to UK and international students for UK higher education.
Using our website (all visitors)
By visiting or using our website, you confirm that you have read, agreed, and are in compliance with the following terms and conditions:
- You have agreed to use our website for lawful purposes only with no intention of damaging our reputation, or financial loss.
- You have agreed not to distribute, share or copy all or part of our website content for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- You have agreed not to alter or modify any part of our website content.
- You have agreed not to transmit (knowingly) any data, send, or submit any content that contains any sort of viruses or harmful programmes that may affect the operation of a computer software or hardware.
- You have agreed not to gain access or attempt to access other visitors’ information for any fraudulent purposes.
- Use of our website by anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted.