Privacy and Cookies
We are committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services and want to be clear about the data we collect and process. We have created this Corporate Privacy Notice to reflect the high standards established with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your data. It is intended to be read by students, staff, as well as visitors that use our services.
Pioneer Education Consultancy (UK) Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services.
- Pioneer Education Consultancy’s website
- social media or official Pioneer Education Consultancy content on other websites
We may receive your personal data when you: participate in, access or sign up to any of our services, activities or online content.We will collect some or all of the following:
- Your name, and contact information such as address, email address and telephone number, as well as your date of birth, country of domicile and your nationality.
- Your passport or national identity card details and where relevant your visa or biometric residence permit and immigration history.
- Information relating to your education and employment history, the school(s), sixth form college(s) and other colleges or universities you have attended and places where you have worked, the courses you have completed, dates of study and examination results.
Updating and correcting your personal data
We aim to keep your data current and it is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. You can do this via telephone, email, post, SMS, or in person at our office.
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by email, SMS and MMS. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means, you will be given the option to change your preferences.
How do we use your personal data?
We will only use your personal data to perform your university admission support or other academic support services you seek.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We will only share your personal data with our partner university that you intend to apply for admission purpose. Please note that where you nominate a third party or an agent to discuss your application/course with us or to make decisions on your behalf and you provide contact details for that third party/agent, you are agreeing for us to disclose data relating to your application/course to that third party/agent. We respect your personal data and will never share your information to third parties.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your data until you complete your proposed degree with our partner institutions. However, if your university admission application is unsuccessful then we will destroy your personal data within 3 months and notify you.
Pioneer Education Consultancy is committed to holding your data securely and uses information security best practice to transmit personal data. Your personal data is accessible by only authorised personnel of Pioneer Education Consultancy for university admission purposes.
Cookie information for all website users
Cookies are small text files stored on your device (desktop, tablet, mobile phone etc.) by your device’s web browser. They relate to a specific site and can be used to enhance that site’s functionality and your interaction with it; they may also be used for usage tracking, research, targeting etc.
- to help ensure the security and authenticity of users
- to monitor how our Site is used, to plan improvements to user experience, and
- to enhance the functionality of the Site.
Modifying cookie settings
Further information about how to manage cookies on some of the most commonly used web browsers can be found below:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (desktop) / Safari (mobile)
- Google Chrome (desktop) / Chrome (mobile)
To edit settings for Local Shared Objects, also known as ‘flash cookies’, used by some Adobe Flash Player applications, guidance can be found on the Flash Player Help.
We monitor website traffic to assist in the continuous improvement and development of the site, but do this only by monitoring IP addresses that are not linked to any personal data, retaining the anonymity of our visitors.